6th Long Night of Careers @ USI 2020/2021
Date: / -
Special Edition: the 6th Edition Long Night of Careers @ USI 2020/21
- 19.11.2020: LNoC 2020/2021 – PART I ON-LINE (PREVIEW)
- 25.03.2021: LNoC 2020/21 – PART II ON-CAMPUS
Description: annual national event with a varied and interactive career related programme for all students and Alumni of Swiss universities including Bachelor's, Master's and Doctoral students.
Objective: meet potential employers, forging contacts and honing your candidature skills, gather ideas and suggestions for your professional future.
Organized by: the Career Service in partnership with employers, professionals, alumni and professors.
Dates: November 19, 2020 (Preview) and March 25, 2021 (LNoC)
- Company presentations/workshops: 60 min duration in one of the following time slots:
18.00-19.00; 19.00-20.00; 20.00-21.00
- Format: company presentation on career opportunities and development or on specific topics (we suggest an interactive format involving 2/3 company representatives with different roles/seniority in order to best introduce your business).
- Platform: Microsoft Teams. All students will pre-register and you’ll be able to see their CVs in advance. Following the workshop, you’ll have the opportunity to collect their applications.
- Welcome by Rector Boas Erez
- Opening Panel on the topic "Challenges and opportunities of the Smart Learning and Smart Working"
- Job gallery walk: one-to-one presentation of job roles
- Cv checks: one-to-one CV counselling
- Company presentations/workshops/round tables
New format advantages:
November on-line edition:
- Geographical outreach: involvement of students and graduates far away and viceversa possibility for companies outside Ticino to get to know USI students and graduates,
- Greater focus: more targeted participation (only upon registrations) by students and graduates interested in your company,
- Greater sustainability: less waste of time, resources and energy (no displacement),
- Greater involvement: chance to involve your colleagues from other locations and even more senior profiles directly from their office, in complete safety.
March on-campus edition:
- Follow-up from November
- One-to-one meetings with students
- Networking with other participating companies and USI Professors
- Direct interaction with the participants, in compliance with March 2021 health regulations.
Note: You can choose to participate just to one of the two editions.
To receive more information on how to register:
- Contact us @ email@example.com and we'll be glad to get in touch with you (via mail or Skype, Microsoft Teams, Zoom, according to your preference) and give you further details (which are as well available on our USI CareerGate platform).
- To see the previous editions: LNoC USI
- Registrations are open: USI CareerGate /LNoC 2020
- End of registrations and activities details for November: 25.09.2020
- End of registrations and activities details for March: 29.01.2021