6th Long Night of Careers @ USI 2020/2021
Date: / -
Special Edition: the 6th Edition Long Night of Careers @ USI 2020/21
- 19.11.2020: LNoC 2020/2021 – PART I ON-LINE (PREVIEW)
- 25.03.2021: LNoC 2020/21 – PART II ON-CAMPUS
Description: annual national event with a varied and interactive career related programme for all students and Alumni of Swiss universities including Bachelor's, Master's and Doctoral students.
Objective: meet potential employers, forging contacts and honing your candidature skills, gather ideas and suggestions for your professional future.
Organized by: the Career Service in partnership with employers, professionals, alumni and professors.
Dates: November 19, 2020 (Preview) and March 25, 2021 (LNoC)
- Welcome remarks by the Rector, Prof. Boas Erez, to the participating companies: USI today and tomorrow and the importance of strong ties between the University and companies
- Company presentations/workshops: 60 min duration in one of the following time slots:
18.00-19.00; 19.00-20.00; 20.00-21.00
- Format: company presentation on career opportunities and development or on specific topics (we suggest an interactive format involving 2/3 company representatives with different roles/seniority in order to best introduce your business).
- Platform: Microsoft Teams. All students will pre-register and you’ll be able to see their CVs in advance. Following the workshop, you’ll have the opportunity to collect their applications.
- Welcome by Rector Boas Erez
- Opening Panel on the topic "Challenges and opportunities of the Smart Learning and Smart Working"
- Job gallery walk: one-to-one presentation of job roles
- Cv checks: one-to-one CV counselling
- Company presentations/workshops/round tables
-> Go to the website of the event: www.usi.ch/lnoc
Registration for USI students/graduates:
- Registrations will open starting from 19.10.2020.
- Confirm your participation on the LinkedIn event group and start to build up your professional network!